FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 11-19-2007, 07:31 AM
Daniel Holbach
 
Default John Dong is a MOTU

Hello everybody,

after years of work in Ubuntu (the Backports team, MOTU team, Forums,
etc. - you name it) John Dong finally became part of the MOTU team!

Please give him all a warm welcome!

Have a nice day,
Daniel

--
Ubuntu-motu mailing list
Ubuntu-motu@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-motu
 
Old 11-19-2007, 07:31 AM
Daniel Holbach
 
Default John Dong is a MOTU

Hello everybody,

after years of work in Ubuntu (the Backports team, MOTU team, Forums,
etc. - you name it) John Dong finally became part of the MOTU team!

Please give him all a warm welcome!

Have a nice day,
Daniel

--
ubuntu-devel mailing list
ubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel
 
Old 11-19-2007, 08:44 AM
 
Default John Dong is a MOTU

Citando Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach@ubuntu.com>:

> Hello everybody,
>
> after years of work in Ubuntu (the Backports team, MOTU team, Forums,
> etc. - you name it) John Dong finally became part of the MOTU team!
>
> Please give him all a warm welcome!
>
> Have a nice day,
> Daniel
>
>

Hi!

Welcome John Dong, I think you deserve it long time ago, but better
later than never.

Keep going the good work.

--
Marco Rodrigues

http://Marco.Tondela.org

--
Ubuntu-motu mailing list
Ubuntu-motu@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-motu
 
Old 11-19-2007, 10:03 AM
David Portwood
 
Default John Dong is a MOTU

Congrats! I always assumed you were already a motu, you've helped me in
the past with packaging, so thanks! I'm glad to see you now have the
"official" status.

Thanks,
David P.

On Mon, 2007-11-19 at 09:44 +0000, gothicx@sapo.pt wrote:
> Citando Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach@ubuntu.com>:
>
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > after years of work in Ubuntu (the Backports team, MOTU team, Forums,
> > etc. - you name it) John Dong finally became part of the MOTU team!
> >
> > Please give him all a warm welcome!
> >
> > Have a nice day,
> > Daniel
> >
> >
>
> Hi!
>
> Welcome John Dong, I think you deserve it long time ago, but better
> later than never.
>
> Keep going the good work.
>
> --
> Marco Rodrigues
>
> http://Marco.Tondela.org
>


--
Ubuntu-motu mailing list
Ubuntu-motu@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-motu
 
Old 11-19-2007, 10:13 AM
"Zak B. Elep"
 
Default John Dong is a MOTU

On Nov 19, 2007 4:31 PM, Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> after years of work in Ubuntu (the Backports team, MOTU team, Forums,
> etc. - you name it) John Dong finally became part of the MOTU team!

Hey! Congrats, John!

Cheers,

Zakame


--
Zak B. Elep || http://zakame.spunge.org
zakame@ubuntu.com || zakame@spunge.org || zakame@morphlabs.com
1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1 F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D

--
Ubuntu-motu mailing list
Ubuntu-motu@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-motu
 
Old 11-19-2007, 10:13 AM
"Zak B. Elep"
 
Default John Dong is a MOTU

On Nov 19, 2007 4:31 PM, Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> after years of work in Ubuntu (the Backports team, MOTU team, Forums,
> etc. - you name it) John Dong finally became part of the MOTU team!

Hey! Congrats, John!

Cheers,

Zakame


--
Zak B. Elep || http://zakame.spunge.org
zakame@ubuntu.com || zakame@spunge.org || zakame@morphlabs.com
1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1 F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D

--
ubuntu-devel mailing list
ubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel
 
Old 11-19-2007, 12:54 PM
"Richard A. Johnson"
 
Default John Dong is a MOTU

On Monday 19 November 2007, Daniel Holbach wrote:
| Hello everybody,
|
| after years of work in Ubuntu (the Backports team, MOTU team, Forums,
| etc. - you name it) John Dong finally became part of the MOTU team!

Don't forget KTorrent

| Please give him all a warm welcome!

Congrats John and welcome aboard! BTW, what took you so long?

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal@kubuntu.org
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124
--
Ubuntu-motu mailing list
Ubuntu-motu@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-motu
 
Old 11-19-2007, 01:07 PM
"Nicolas Valcarcel"
 
Default John Dong is a MOTU

congratulations Jhon!


On Nov 19, 2007 8:54 AM, Richard A. Johnson <nixternal@kubuntu.org> wrote:


On Monday 19 November 2007, Daniel Holbach wrote:
| Hello everybody,
|
| after years of work in Ubuntu (the Backports team, MOTU team, Forums,
| etc. - you name it) John Dong finally became part of the MOTU team!


Don't forget KTorrent


| Please give him all a warm welcome!

Congrats John and welcome aboard! BTW, what took you so long?

--
Richard A. Johnson

nixternal@kubuntu.org
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124

--
Ubuntu-motu mailing list
Ubuntu-motu@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-motu



--
aka nxvl
Yo uso Software Libre, y tu?
--
Ubuntu-motu mailing list
Ubuntu-motu@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-motu
 
Old 11-19-2007, 03:40 PM
John Dong
 
Default John Dong is a MOTU

Whoo! Thanks to everyone!

Thank you, MOTU Council for taking the time to consider my application.
Thanks to all the developers I've worked with who provided such great
support for my application, and thanks to all the Ubuntu users and
developers out there for motivating me to continue improving this great
distribution.


Now, I'm off to upload some stuff I had on the sponsors queue ;-)


John

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 09:31:29AM +0100, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> after years of work in Ubuntu (the Backports team, MOTU team, Forums,
> etc. - you name it) John Dong finally became part of the MOTU team!
>
> Please give him all a warm welcome!
>
> Have a nice day,
> Daniel
>



> --
> ubuntu-devel mailing list
> ubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
> Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel


--
ubuntu-devel mailing list
ubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-devel
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 10:35 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org