-   -   John Dong is a MOTU (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/427-john-dong-motu.html)

Daniel Holbach 11-19-2007 07:31 AM

John Dong is a MOTU

Hello everybody,

after years of work in Ubuntu (the Backports team, MOTU team, Forums,
etc. - you name it) John Dong finally became part of the MOTU team!

Please give him all a warm welcome!

Have a nice day,
Daniel

Daniel Holbach 11-19-2007 07:31 AM

John Dong is a MOTU

Hello everybody,

after years of work in Ubuntu (the Backports team, MOTU team, Forums,
etc. - you name it) John Dong finally became part of the MOTU team!

Please give him all a warm welcome!

Have a nice day,
Daniel

11-19-2007 08:44 AM

John Dong is a MOTU

Citando Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach@ubuntu.com>:

> Hello everybody,
>
> after years of work in Ubuntu (the Backports team, MOTU team, Forums,
> etc. - you name it) John Dong finally became part of the MOTU team!
>
> Please give him all a warm welcome!
>
> Have a nice day,
> Daniel

Hi!

Welcome John Dong, I think you deserve it long time ago, but better
later than never.

Keep going the good work.

--
Marco Rodrigues

http://Marco.Tondela.org

David Portwood 11-19-2007 10:03 AM

John Dong is a MOTU

Congrats! I always assumed you were already a motu, you've helped me in
the past with packaging, so thanks! I'm glad to see you now have the
"official" status.

Thanks,
David P.

"Zak B. Elep" 11-19-2007 10:13 AM

John Dong is a MOTU

On Nov 19, 2007 4:31 PM, Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> after years of work in Ubuntu (the Backports team, MOTU team, Forums,
> etc. - you name it) John Dong finally became part of the MOTU team!

Hey! Congrats, John! :D

Cheers,

Zakame

--
Zak B. Elep || http://zakame.spunge.org
zakame@ubuntu.com || zakame@spunge.org || zakame@morphlabs.com

"Zak B. Elep" 11-19-2007 10:13 AM

John Dong is a MOTU

"Richard A. Johnson" 11-19-2007 12:54 PM

John Dong is a MOTU

On Monday 19 November 2007, Daniel Holbach wrote:
| Hello everybody,
|
| after years of work in Ubuntu (the Backports team, MOTU team, Forums,
| etc. - you name it) John Dong finally became part of the MOTU team!

Don't forget KTorrent :)

| Please give him all a warm welcome!

Congrats John and welcome aboard! BTW, what took you so long? :p

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal@kubuntu.org

"Nicolas Valcarcel" 11-19-2007 01:07 PM

John Dong is a MOTU

congratulations Jhon!

On Nov 19, 2007 8:54 AM, Richard A. Johnson <nixternal@kubuntu.org> wrote:

On Monday 19 November 2007, Daniel Holbach wrote:
| Hello everybody,
|
| after years of work in Ubuntu (the Backports team, MOTU team, Forums,
| etc. - you name it) John Dong finally became part of the MOTU team!

Don't forget KTorrent :)

| Please give him all a warm welcome!

Congrats John and welcome aboard! BTW, what took you so long? :p

--
Richard A. Johnson

nixternal@kubuntu.org
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124

aka nxvl
Yo uso Software Libre, y tu?

John Dong 11-19-2007 03:40 PM

John Dong is a MOTU

Whoo! Thanks to everyone!

Thank you, MOTU Council for taking the time to consider my application.
Thanks to all the developers I've worked with who provided such great
support for my application, and thanks to all the Ubuntu users and
developers out there for motivating me to continue improving this great
distribution.

Now, I'm off to upload some stuff I had on the sponsors queue ;-)

John