Old 09-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Kevin McKinney

Default gnome-device-manager Enhancements

Hi Maintainers,
I am a C / C++ programmer looking to provide some assistance to the
device manager (gnome-device-manager package) program. I notice this
program only list the devices installed on a machine; it does not
provide device usability information. Is there a project already in
progress that will apprise the user of devices that are configured and
usable? Either way; I would like to help enhance this package in any
way I can. Please advise.

I apologizes in advanced if I sent this to the wrong mailing list.
Thanks for your time.

Thanks,
Kevin McKinney