-   -   Missing Clips 6.24 Functions (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/422540-missing-clips-6-24-functions.html)

Chris Spencer 09-03-2010 06:09 PM

Missing Clips 6.24 Functions

Hi,

I'm running Ubuntu 10.04, and I'm attempting to learn Clips while
reading over the 6.24 Basic Programming Manual
(http://clipsrules.sourceforge.net/documentation/v624/bpg.htm). While
trying to test various functions with the precompiled version of Clips
6.24 in Ubuntu's repo, I noticed Ubuntu's version of Clips 6.24
doesn't seem to contain any of the useful fact-set query functions
(e.g. any-factp, find-fact, find-all-facts, etc). Is this intentional,
or simply an oversight? When I manually downloaded and compiled the
6.24 source code, these functions appear to available by default. Can
we include in the 6.24 binary all functions listed in the 6.24 manual?

Regards,
Chris