Old 08-27-2010, 09:28 PM
Guillermo Guerrero

Default Getting Involved

Hi All,** I want to start*contributing with Ubuntu packages and some other stuffs. I 've read info in Ubuntu about Get Involved for Developers and as I see one of the ways to start is the MOTUs. I've just finished an application GUI to edit Mp3 Metadata (Ruby/Gtk+) and I would like a MOTU install and test it for giving me some feedback about it.

Could someone help me to start in?Thanks.
Regards,***Guillermo