Old 01-19-2008, 07:23 PM
Stefan Potyra

Default Contributor comments on REVU

Hi folks,

finally I've had the time to apply the outstanding patches to revu
(production). From now on, any contributor (i.e. anyone in the
ubuntu-universe-contributors group, who uploaded a package to revu already)
can comment to any package.

MOTU comments will show a MOTU icon next to the name to distinguish these from
non-MOTU comments. (anyone who'd like to make the html look nice?).

Only MOTUs are allowed to advocate packages. If a non-MOTU posts a comment,
the ordering of packages on the main page should not be affected.

In case anything goes wrong, please contact me.

Big Thanks to Proppy for the excellent spec [1].

Cheers,
Stefan.
--
[1]: <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Spec/ContributorREVU>