Old 11-24-2007, 03:11 PM
Scott Kitterman

Default Change in the Mentoring program

On Saturday 24 November 2007 07:05, Cesare Tirabassi wrote:

> I take the occasion to reminder all developers that it is crucial for the
> success of this initiative to have your help.
>
> Only 5 persons replied so far, all already mentoring:
>
> 3 available for stage 1 only
> 2 available for stage 2 only
>
> <uncle-sam mode>
> WE NEED YOU!
> </uncle-sam mode>

People might be more inclined to volunteer if there was more visibility into
the progress this project is making?

How many MOTUs have 'graduated' from it?

How many people have been mentored?

Of those, how many are considered by their mentors to be making good progress
towards becoming a MOTU?

Scott K