Old 01-18-2008, 11:31 PM
Hirosh Dabui

Default nozomi-source

Hello,

i updated today to your hardy distro and my needed nozomi source was not
working
anymore for the hardy kernel:

hd@ibm:~$ uname -a
Linux ibm 2.6.24-4-generic #1 SMP Mon Jan 14 17:30:39 UTC 2008 i686
GNU/Linux

I wanted to compile the package, but it was not possible. So i started
to grep
in the linux source code and i found a solution:
The nozomi.c was not compiling, coz I have to change the following lines
in nomozi.c:

1356c1356
< if ( (rval = request_irq( pdev->irq, &interrupt_handler, SA_SHIRQ,
NOZOMI_NAME, pdev )) ) {
---
> if ( (rval = request_irq( pdev->irq, &interrupt_handler,
IRQF_SHARED, NOZOMI_NAME, pdev )) ) {

But i have to force the nozomi module by:

modprobe -f nozomi

That works for me

cheers,

Hirosh