Old 08-17-2010, 04:15 PM

Default problem with ebox

Hello ubuntu.motu development team

Well, I have some questions 'bout ebox.

I'm having some problems with ebox Version: 1.2.9.1-1ubuntu1~ppa1~hardy1,
when I try to web login I get the message "Internal Server Error" and when
I try the following commands I get an error message 'bout CORBA.

# /etc/init.d/ebox restart
Adding client to server's list failed, CORBA error:
IDLmg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0 at /usr/share/perl5/EBox/GConfModule.pm
line 48.

Someone can tell me what 's going on with my ebox ?

Thanks and best regards,
Gabriel

Old 08-17-2010, 05:39 PM
Micah Gersten

I suggest you contact the maintainer of the PPA with your questions
since that version is not in the archive.

Micah