Old 01-17-2008, 03:52 PM
"Matt T. Proud"

Default REVU Keychain Problems

Hi,

It appears that I am unable to upload to REVU and have my items
enqueued due to my GPG key not being listed or something to that
effect. I had originally submitted it months ago and had redone it
through that Launchpad group several days ago, and nothing appears to
have happened. This is my assumption for the problem, because I can
get a password reminder for my personal account of years ago but not
for this current e-mail address.

Here's my key information:

pub 1024D/E0EB42CA 2007-05-01 [verfällt: 2008-04-30]
Schl.-Fingerabdruck = BD9B 59DB 4637 5EF6 001A C36D 3AEA 7C2C E0EB 42CA
uid Matt T. Proud <mtp@google.com>

The package I uploaded was a patched version of devscripts for Hardy.

Any help I could get here would be greatly appreciated, as I a handful
of package feature updates that I would like to get submitted for
review before the code freeze.

Thanks much,

Matt

p.s. - My key is to expire soon. Will the procedure for getting a new
key into the system be any more intuitive when that comes around? It'd
be really nice if the system just scraped Launchpad data and little
user intervention would be required.

Old 01-17-2008, 04:17 PM
Scott Kitterman

On Thursday 17 January 2008 11:52, Matt T. Proud wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It appears that I am unable to upload to REVU and have my items
> enqueued due to my GPG key not being listed or something to that
> effect. I had originally submitted it months ago and had redone it
> through that Launchpad group several days ago, and nothing appears to
> have happened. This is my assumption for the problem, because I can
> get a password reminder for my personal account of years ago but not
> for this current e-mail address.

> The package I uploaded was a patched version of devscripts for Hardy.

For that you probably want to make a bug in Launchpad and attach a debdiff
rather than upload to REVU in any case. Subscribe ubuntu-main-sponsors to
the bug to get it reviewed.

If you're adding new scripts, you might consider ubuntu-dev-tools as a target
too.

Scott K

Old 01-17-2008, 04:26 PM
"Matt T. Proud"

Scott,

Debdiff was attached days ago. Thanks. :-)

I'm not adding any new scripts, just merely modifying debuild.

Here's the URL:
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/devscripts/+bug/182942

Any ideas on this whole GPG (non-)issue?

Thanks for the help,

Matt