Old 07-13-2010, 08:39 PM
Giovanni Funchal

Default libcvc3-2-dev

Hi,

I'm developing an application that uses libcvc3-2-dev. I see that the
current ubuntu (lucid) package doesn't define a pkg-config entry, do
you think this will change in the future?

-- Giovanni

Old 07-14-2010, 04:17 AM
Onkar Shinde

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 2:09 AM, Giovanni Funchal <gafunchal@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm developing an application that uses libcvc3-2-dev. I see that the
> current ubuntu (lucid) package doesn't define a pkg-config entry, do
> you think this will change in the future?

You should file a bug on launchpad -
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cvc3

This is fixed in the version in Maverick. So it should not be hard to
add the fix in lucid-updates.

Onkar

Old 07-14-2010, 04:23 AM
fabrice

Hi Giovanni,

It seem that the latest version, synced from Debian in Maverick, fixed
that (taken from
http://packages.debian.org/sid/i386/libcvc3-2-dev/filelist)
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/cvc3.pc
/usr/share/doc/libcvc3-2-dev/README
/usr/share/doc/libcvc3-2-dev/changelog.Debian.gz
/usr/share/doc/libcvc3-2-dev/copyright

Fabrice