Old 07-04-2010, 01:12 AM
lucas burdick

Default Podget - sed: -e expression #1, char 9: Unmatched [ or [^

To whom may be able to help,
I have recently ran an apt update and since podget has been returning

Already downloaded npr_126810554.mp3.
sed: -e expression #1, char 9: Unmatched [ or [^

The program worked fine prior and as far as I know I did not change
anything in my ~/.podget configuration.

If anyone could get back to me on the cause or a bug fix I would be
very pleased,

Lucas Burdick