Old 06-30-2010, 11:31 AM
Guillaume Payet

Default Flash Plugin + Webcam

Hello MOTU team,

I like a game which is 'Night of the Ninja', it is a flash/webcam game.
You can find it by following this link:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/357067

So I like this game and I would like to see it working. The last time
I've tried it, I used the latest version of the package
'flashplugin-installer' (10.1.53.64ubuntu0.10.04.3) and only the
top-right quarter of the screen worked properly. Can you help me or do I
have to report this to adobe?

I look forward to your answer,
Guillaume Payet

Old 06-30-2010, 03:59 PM
Chow Loong Jin

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:31:31 +1200
Guillaume Payet <payetguillaume2008@hotmail.fr> wrote:

> Hello MOTU team,
>
> I like a game which is 'Night of the Ninja', it is a flash/webcam
> game. You can find it by following this link:
> http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/357067
>
> So I like this game and I would like to see it working. The last time
> I've tried it, I used the latest version of the package
> 'flashplugin-installer' (10.1.53.64ubuntu0.10.04.3) and only the
> top-right quarter of the screen worked properly. Can you help me or
> do I have to report this to adobe?
>
> I look forward to your answer,
> Guillaume Payet

I think it's best that you report this to Adobe. The only thing
flashplugin-installer does that we can actually control is the
downloading and installing of the Flash plugin. Apart from that, the
Flash plugin is closed source so we can't even debug this issue
properly. I'm sure Adobe has the source code, though ;-)

--
Kind regards,
Chow Loong Jin

Old 06-30-2010, 05:08 PM
أحمد المحمودي

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 11:31:31PM +1200, Guillaume Payet wrote:
> I like a game which is 'Night of the Ninja', it is a flash/webcam game.
> You can find it by following this link:
> http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/357067
>
> So I like this game and I would like to see it working. The last time
> I've tried it, I used the latest version of the package
> 'flashplugin-installer' (10.1.53.64ubuntu0.10.04.3) and only the
> top-right quarter of the screen worked properly. Can you help me or do I
> have to report this to adobe?
---end quoted text---

Try using swfdec-mozilla instead.

--