Old 06-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Scott Kitterman

Default Please do not tell people interested in working on Qt/KDE apps?in Universe #ubuntu-motu is the wrong channel

On Friday, June 18, 2010 09:28:31 am Daniel Holbach wrote:
> I have worked with Fabrice before and I'm sorry for him to be center of
> the discussion right now, I'm convinced he didn't want to push somebody
> away.

Whatever else I think about this issue, I definitely agree with this. I meant
the to be exemplary of what I see as a more general problem and not
specifically aimed just at him.

Scott K