Old 01-14-2008, 10:35 PM
"Christian aka Baumi"

Default xslideshow probelms 7.10 64Bit

Hi motu,

is there a known problem with xslideshow on a plain 7.10 64Bit installation. I am always getting SigServ Errors ...

would be patient for any hint on this,

Chris

Old 01-15-2008, 06:05 AM
Gauvain Pocentek

Hello,

Have a look at https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xslideshow/+bugs
If you don't find a report about your problem, create one.

Gauvain