Old 01-12-2008, 01:05 PM
Akira Hayakawa

Default Xcircuit doesnt work!

Hi I am Akira.

I am using Ubuntu7.10
I apt-get install xcircuit of version 3.6.78.dsfg-1 which is maintained by you.

then,
akira@akira-desktop:~$ xcircuit &
[6] 11884
akira@akira-desktop:~$ Warning: locale not supported by C library, locale unchanged

However,
in a few second, xcircuit crashed whild I am drag and drop the component like vattery or GND.

what can I do?
is there are alternative in Ubuntu repository?
--
Akira Hayakawa <ruby@i-mail.jp>

Old 01-13-2008, 03:57 AM
"Justin Dugger"

If you're looking for alternatives to xcircuit, Oregano seems to be in
a much better state at the moment, for circuit design and analysis.

Justin Dugger

Old 01-13-2008, 04:01 AM

Hi

On Sat, Jan 12, 2008 at 10:57:10PM -0600, Justin Dugger wrote:
> If you're looking for alternatives to xcircuit, Oregano seems to be in
> a much better state at the moment, for circuit design and analysis.

Also pcb and geda and electric and kicad and vipec and eagle.

Jan

--
.~.
/V Jan Groenewald