Old 01-12-2008, 12:39 AM
Brian Murray

Default Hug Day - 16 January 2008

The second hug day of the new year, on Wednesday, January 16th, will be
targeting on Open Office. There are currently about 300 New bug reports
regarding Open Office and we will be focusing on reducing that number.
We'll do this by following up with reporters, documenting test cases,
confirming bug reports and tagging bugs based on their sub-component.
The event will be held in #ubuntu-bugs on Freenode. The list
of targeted bugs and tasks is posted at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20080116

Our goal is to deal with all of the bugs on that list.

So on 16 January 2008, in all timezones, we'll be meeting in
#ubuntu-bugs on irc.freenode.net for another Ubuntu Hug Day.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay

While you are welcome to apply to join the Ubuntu Bug Control team at
anytime, Hug Day is a great day to join!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl

If you're interested in helping to make the next release of Ubuntu even
better - please stop by. And feel free to ask bdmurray, ogasawara,
pedro, heno and the rest of the team for ways to help out. We hope to
see you there and your name on the list of bug triagers!

Sincerely,
--
Brian Murray @ubuntu.com