-   -   MOTU Council election (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/34525-motu-council-election.html)

Daniel Holbach 01-11-2008 05:22 AM

MOTU Council election

Hello everybody,

in yesterday's Community Council meeting the new process for the
election of Team Council members was agreed on. It's documented on the
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncil/Delegation page.

Andrew Mitchell and Daniel T. Chen both have left the MOTU Council and
I'd like to express my thanks to both of them: you've been on the
council from the very beginning on and your work and experience shaped
the MC of today. All the best to both of you!

We are looking for two new members on the council. If you are a MOTU and
you think you have what it takes to

* approve new MOTU members
* resolve conflict in the team
* help to shape new and better ways of working together
* help to keep a friendly and productive atmosphere in the team

mail a member of the MC (´╗┐https://launchpad.net/~motu-council/+members)
and let them know. If you want to nominate somebody else, that's fine -
just make sure they are willing to stand for election.

Please send in nominations until Friday 18th 12:00 UTC.

Have a nice day,
Your MC

Daniel Holbach 01-13-2008 05:20 PM

MOTU Council election

Am Freitag, den 11.01.2008, 07:22 +0100 schrieb Daniel Holbach:
> Please send in nominations until Friday 18th 12:00 UTC.

After a short discussion with members of the MOTU team and getting the
blessing from the CC and TB, I'd like to ask the nominees to add the
following information on their personal wiki pages:

* your activities in the MOTU team (from beginning to contribute
up until today) and mention what your specific interests are
today
* point out what you think the most important challenges of the
team are in the next year
* what you'd like to see change in the MOTU team
* what you want to focus on as a member of the MC

and link your wiki page from here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Council

Thanks to those raising the discussion and thanks in advance to
everybody standing for election!

Have a nice day,
Daniel

Daniel Holbach 01-13-2008 05:20 PM

MOTU Council election

"Nicolas Valcarcel" 01-31-2008 04:19 AM

MOTU Council Election

congratulations to all of you! i know you will make a wonderful job!