-   -   Back to school (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/33207-back-school.html)

James Westby 01-09-2008 05:59 PM

Back to school

Now that the winter holidays are over it is once again time to stock up
on stationery, and to make sure that your shirts, skirts, blouses and
trousers still fit.

The new term of MOTU school kicks off on Thursday 17th January, with the
first session being given by Stefan Potyra and Steve Langasek on the
topic of library packaging.

If you have no idea how library packaging works, or you are still a
little unsure of some of the intricacies then this is a great chance to
learn.

So, come along to #ubuntu-classroom on Thursday 17th January at 20.00
UTC to join in.

For those who are in timezones that make this a difficult time to attend
we are currently trying to come up with a solution to accommodate you
better. If you can help with this then please get in touch with me.

If you are unable to make this time then logs will be available; it's
not ideal, but we are trying to come up with a solution here as well.

Remember that you can also influence what the next session will be by
going to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/School/Requests and suggesting
sessions, volunteering to present one, or voting for the ones that you
would like to see.

Thanks,

James

--
James Westby -- GPG Key ID: B577FE13 -- http://jameswestby.net/
seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256

James Westby 01-16-2008 08:29 PM

Back to school

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 18:59 +0000, James Westby wrote:
> The new term of MOTU school kicks off on Thursday 17th January, with the
> first session being given by Stefan Potyra and Steve Langasek on the
> topic of library packaging.

I'm please to announce that Stefan has volunteered to run this session
again on Saturday 19th January at 09.00 UTC to try and help those for
whom the original session was inconvenient.

For those who were planning to attend the first session, don't forget
that it is in less than 24 hours.

Thanks,

James

Luke Yelavich 01-16-2008 09:54 PM

Back to school

"Cody A.W. Somerville" 01-16-2008 10:17 PM

Back to school

The first session hasn't taken place yet.

You can see irclogs.ubuntu.com for IRC logs (plus I'm sure they'll post the irc log on the wiki like they used to).

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville

On Jan 16, 2008 6:54 PM, Luke Yelavich <themuso@themuso.com> wrote:

Cody A.W. Somerville