Old 01-07-2008, 05:36 AM
Daniel Holbach

Default Battle Tanks in Ubuntu 8.04 need update.

On So, 2008-01-06 at 03:49 +0200, Коржевин Дмитрий Константинович wrote:
> Battle Tanks in Ubuntu 8.04 need update. In Hardy Heron we have
> 0.5.4740-2
> and at official site we can see version 0.7.5800

Can you file a bug at
http://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/btanks/+filebug instead and tag it
as 'upgrade'? (if 'btanks' is the package you're talking about)

Have a nice day,
Daniel

Old 01-07-2008, 09:42 AM
"Emmet Hikory"

On Jan 7, 2008 3:36 PM, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> On So, 2008-01-06 at 03:49 +0200, Коржевин Дмитрий Константинович wrote:
> > Battle Tanks in Ubuntu 8.04 need update. In Hardy Heron we have
> > 0.5.4740-2
> > and at official site we can see version 0.7.5800
>
> Can you file a bug at
> http://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/btanks/+filebug instead and tag it
> as 'upgrade'? (if 'btanks' is the package you're talking about)

No need to file the bug. Newest btanks is currently under review
in alioth SVN, and planned for upload soon.

On the other hand, as a general solution, filing a bug is much
preferable to a report here.

--
Emmet HIKORY