Old 01-03-2008, 03:34 AM
"Emmet Hikory"

Default Universe Sponsors Queue status

Fellow Developers,
The ubuntu-universe-sponsors queue (1) has again reached a state
where some candidates have been waiting as much as two weeks for
review (perhaps in part due to various holiday commitments by
sponsors). As a result, I'd like to call for assistance in clearing
the backlog back to the point where our regular sponsors can again
keep the response time to a matter of hours.

Please look through the list of bugs, and if there is one you
believe you can clear from the queue, please check the queue workflow
(2), and process the bug. While this is especially helpful now, given
the holiday backlog, more people joining the ranks of the sponsors is
always appreciated.

Thank you.

1: https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-universe-sponsors
2: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Sponsorship/SponsorsQueue