Old 10-28-2009, 04:50 PM
Scott Ritchie

Default MOTU Release done for Karmic

Scott Kitterman wrote:
> The final deadline for motu-release approved uploads has passed. We had a
> good run of fixing the last few days. Thanks everyone for the work.
>
> In the event of any OMG, kittens! issues for Universe/Multiverse, please
> contact ubuntu-release.
>
> Scott K
> For the MOTU Release Team

Is there a way we could speed up SRUs for the next week? As I
understand it the current process requires uploading the package to
Lucid before backporting the fix.

Does this mean updates are going to be impossible until Lucid is
available? I have a package ready to go into -proposed today, however
if I have to wait until Lucid is open to upload that could be much longer.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie

Old 10-28-2009, 04:50 PM
Scott Ritchie