Old 03-04-2009, 09:24 PM
Khashayar Naderehvandi

Default revu request from ubuntu studio team

Dear MOTU,

The studio team would appreciate it immensely if anyone would find the
time to review pencil [1] for us. We really need this package in
Jaunty and will file exceptions for it.
The package has already had a few rounds of reviewing and should be in
a pretty good shape already. Thanks.

All the best,
Khashayar

[1] http://revu.ubuntuwire.com/details.py?package=pencil

Old 03-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Khashayar Naderehvandi

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 11:24 PM, Khashayar Naderehvandi
<khashayar.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear MOTU,
>
> The studio team would appreciate it immensely if anyone would find the
> time to review pencil [1] for us. We really need this package in
> Jaunty and will file exceptions for it.
> The package has already had a few rounds of reviewing and should be in
> a pretty good shape already. Thanks.
>
> All the best,
> Khashayar
>
> [1] http://revu.ubuntuwire.com/details.py?package=pencil

Many thanks to Stefan Potyra for quickly reviewing!

The issues are now addressed and the package needs advocates. Would
anyone kindly take care of that?

Thanks again,
Khashayar