Old 12-29-2007, 06:07 PM
Reinhard Tartler

Default not really around

Hi fellow MOTUs,

Maybe some of you have already noticed, I'm not really around these days
in the ubuntu community. Sure, I still hang around on IRC, and follow
hilights I get, but for the hardy cycle, I've not been really active
until now. Mostly, I've worked on having the xine package in shape for
hardy.

I don't think that things will become better before march. I'll of
course still read me email and stuff, but I definitly won't have time to
work on ubuntuwire or revu. I try to focus on xine, cryptsetup and
wpasupplicant, but I think that's mostly it.

Reason for me being away: personal matters. I'll be moving in
february/march again, and need to spend my spare time for that. I hope
that I'll find more time answering bugmails and and so on after the
move!

cya soon!

--
Gruesse/greetings,