Old 02-14-2009, 01:19 AM
Null Ack

Default Packaging Problem with SDL in Jaunty

Afternoon MOTU's

Thanks to a helpful person on the Ubuntu forums, a fix has been
identified for the SDL related problems users are experiencing on
jaunty. It's covered in bug #328932:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libsdl1.2/+bug/328932

Seems as though a recompile with default options fixes the problem.
Following a package search I see SDL is a universe package. It would
be terrific to have this issue fixed if possible.

Thanks and regards

Nullack

Old 02-14-2009, 09:08 AM
Caroline Ford

Various programs in Edubuntu depend on SDL such as tuxpaint. It was in
main.

Caroline

Sent from my iPhone