Old 01-31-2009, 04:25 AM
Adam B

Default wanna be tweaker - Blender

Hello all,

How can I track down the current maintainer of the Blender package for intrepid?

This page (http://packages.ubuntu.com/intrepid/blender) merely says
the maintainer is "Ubuntu MOTU Developers".

I'm interested in making a few tweaks to Blender. If it works out I'd
like to create an Ubuntu package identical to that which ships with
Ubuntu (aside from my tweaks).

Cheers
- Adam