Old 01-29-2009, 06:39 PM
Santiago Fontana

Default Package out-of-date

Hello.
I just want to inform that the package "boinc-client" and "boinc-manager" are really out-of-date, their version is the 6.2 and the up-to-date version is the 6.4.5.
Can you update it? Please.

Thank you very much!
Santiago from Argentina.

Old 01-29-2009, 08:02 PM
Christopher Swift

I will try my best to update this for you, consider it done before the feature freeze.

Regards,
Chris.

Christopher Swift

Swansea, Wales