Old 01-28-2009, 09:41 AM

Default R: motu-release organisational meeting

Title: R: motu-release organisational meeting

Unfortunately, I'm rather busy at the moment and won't be able to contribute much for this (and I'm afraid also next) release, certainly not as a motu-release member. Please remove me from the team, if any volunteer want to step in to fill the post please do so.

Cheers,

norsetto