Old 01-28-2009, 05:00 AM
Emmet Hikory

Default Jonathan Thomas (JontheEchidna) is a MOTU

I'm pleased to annouce that Jonathan Thomas has become a MOTU.
Jonathan has been working extensively with the Kubuntu Ninjas, and is
firmly amoung those to thank for both the effective management of
Kubuntu bugs and rapid release of available KDE updates. Please
welcome him to the team.

--
Emmet HIKORY

Old 01-28-2009, 06:04 AM
Zhengpeng Hou

在 Wednesday 28 January 2009 14:00:15,Emmet Hikory 写道:
congrats

Old 01-28-2009, 11:05 AM
Nathan Handler

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 12:00 AM, Emmet Hikory <persia@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I'm pleased to annouce that Jonathan Thomas has become a MOTU.
> Jonathan has been working extensively with the Kubuntu Ninjas, and is
> firmly amoung those to thank for both the effective management of
> Kubuntu bugs and rapid release of available KDE updates. Please
> welcome him to the team.

Congrats Jonathan! Welcome to the team.

Old 01-28-2009, 07:20 PM
Christopher Swift

Congratulations Jonathan on your MOTUship! It's nice to see people taking risks by approaching the kUbuntu ninjas .