-   -   Jonathan Thomas (JontheEchidna) is a MOTU (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/235699-jonathan-thomas-jontheechidna-motu.html)

Emmet Hikory 01-28-2009 05:00 AM

Jonathan Thomas (JontheEchidna) is a MOTU

I'm pleased to annouce that Jonathan Thomas has become a MOTU.
Jonathan has been working extensively with the Kubuntu Ninjas, and is
firmly amoung those to thank for both the effective management of
Kubuntu bugs and rapid release of available KDE updates. Please
welcome him to the team.

--
Emmet HIKORY

Zhengpeng Hou 01-28-2009 06:04 AM

Jonathan Thomas (JontheEchidna) is a MOTU

在 Wednesday 28 January 2009 14:00:15,Emmet Hikory 写道:
congrats

Nathan Handler 01-28-2009 11:05 AM

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 12:00 AM, Emmet Hikory <persia@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I'm pleased to annouce that Jonathan Thomas has become a MOTU.
> Jonathan has been working extensively with the Kubuntu Ninjas, and is
> firmly amoung those to thank for both the effective management of
> Kubuntu bugs and rapid release of available KDE updates. Please
> welcome him to the team.

Congrats Jonathan! Welcome to the team.

Christopher Swift 01-28-2009 07:20 PM

Jonathan Thomas (JontheEchidna) is a MOTU

Congratulations Jonathan on your MOTUship! It's nice to see people taking risks by approaching the kUbuntu ninjas :).