-   -   motu-release organisational meeting (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/235229-motu-release-organisational-meeting.html)

Stefan Potyra 01-27-2009 10:58 AM

motu-release organisational meeting

Hi motu-release members,

with FeatureFreeze approaching at Feb 19, I guess it'd be good if we schedule
an organisational meeting. What do you think?

What date would suit you? Maybe this Friday, at 14.00h UTC?

Cheers,
Stefan.

Luca Falavigna 01-27-2009 01:03 PM

motu-release organisational meeting

Stefan Potyra 01-27-2009 01:05 PM

motu-release organisational meeting

Hi,

On Tuesday 27 January 2009 15:03:11 Luca Falavigna wrote:
> Stefan Potyra ha scritto:
> > What date would suit you? Maybe this Friday, at 14.00h UTC?
>
> Probably I'll be buried in office for that time, I'd rather prefer
> Tuesday, February 3rd at the same timeframe, but I'll try to be there
> anytime (I can't promise I can catch things quickly, though).

Tuesday, Feb 3 would work for me as well. Others?

Cheers,
Stefan.

Scott Kitterman 01-27-2009 03:36 PM

motu-release organisational meeting

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:05:14 +0100 Stefan Potyra
<stefan.potyra@informatik.uni-erlangen.de> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>On Tuesday 27 January 2009 15:03:11 Luca Falavigna wrote:
>> Stefan Potyra ha scritto:
>> > What date would suit you? Maybe this Friday, at 14.00h UTC?
>>
>> Probably I'll be buried in office for that time, I'd rather prefer
>> Tuesday, February 3rd at the same timeframe, but I'll try to be there
>> anytime (I can't promise I can catch things quickly, though).
>
>Tuesday, Feb 3 would work for me as well. Others?

Should be fine for me.

Scott K