Old 01-27-2009, 09:59 AM
Cesare Falco

Default Help and sponsor request for package in sponsor queue

Hi all,

I apologize, I've messed up status/assignment etc. on my update
request for sdlmame in the sponsor queue.

Could you please confirm bug report settings are right now?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/318304

they should be, providing these are the most recent updating progress specs:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Sponsorship/SponsorsQueue

Thanks!
Cesare "wallyweek" Falco.

Old 01-27-2009, 10:41 AM
James Westby

On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 11:59 +0100, Cesare Falco wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I apologize, I've messed up status/assignment etc. on my update
> request for sdlmame in the sponsor queue.
>
> Could you please confirm bug report settings are right now?
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/318304

That looks fine to me. Someone should attend to it soon.

Thanks,

James