-   -   Is Egroupware in dapper secure? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/234664-egroupware-dapper-secure.html)

Martin Bartenberger 01-26-2009 11:52 AM

Is Egroupware in dapper secure?

Hi List,

I have a question concering the package egroupware 1.0.0.009.dfsg-3-4 in the
dapper universe repository ( see http://packages.ubuntu.com/dapper/egroupware )
I'd like to use it on my Ubuntu dapper server, because the newer versions don't
have a forum included.

My question is: Are there any known vulnerabilities in this packages which have
only been fixed in the newer versions or is it safe to use?

Many thanks in advance and greetings from Vienna/Austria,

martin