Old 01-23-2009, 01:56 PM
Uwe Brauer

Default update tex4ht. Use the debian pkg?

Hello

May I ask you to upgrade tex4ht for Hardy? It contains various
improvements, such as

- simple support of the impress format for presentation.

- support of the covington style for producing linguistic interline
translations.

- improved support for tables, (math in tables work now and the
centre environment works now.)

BTW would it be save to install the latest tx4ht pkg of Debian
(unstable)?

regards

Uwe Brauer

Old 01-23-2009, 07:25 PM
Iain Lane

Uwe Brauer wrote:
> Hello
>
> May I ask you to upgrade tex4ht for Hardy? It contains various
> improvements, such as
>
> - simple support of the impress format for presentation.
>
> - support of the covington style for producing linguistic interline
> translations.
>
> - improved support for tables, (math in tables work now and the
> centre environment works now.)
>

> BTW would it be save to install the latest tx4ht pkg of Debian
> (unstable)?

Hi,

The proper way to get a package into a previous (supported) Ubuntu
release is through the backports project. See [0] for more details.

Iain
[0] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuBackports