Old 01-22-2009, 01:17 AM
TRON-DELTA.ORG

Default blender 2.45-4ubuntu1

Dear Ubuntu MOTU Developers,

since we're using Blender heavliy under (X)ubuntu 8.04 LTS we'd like to ask you wether a packet update to the recent version 2.48(a) of the blender packet is beeing performed soon or not.

Yours, sincerely J.C. Denton / TRON-DELTA.ORG
···
Date (last modified) : » Tue Sep. 23, 2008 · 13:53:00 PM « by J.C.@TRON
v.5.1.01.4 TRON-DELTA.ORG (+ΔO)

W: http://tron-delta.org | @: info@tron-delta.org | ~>: #[T-D] (QuakeNet)

In case you are not the intended recipient of this message please delete this
e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in
it is strictly prohibited.