Old 01-21-2009, 12:15 AM
"Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)"

Default Looking for a master of the universe to package my program

Hi guise, :-)

The Portable Linux project is in search of someone who will package Portable Linux, with the eventual goal of getting it into either the Live CD or the main distribution repository.

http://rudd-o.com/new-projects/portablelinux
The project is GPL, and at the moment it has more features and is easier to use than the competition (unetbootin, liveusb, usb-creator, etc). It is already packaged in RPM by me, and I'm trying to cover all popular distros.
Naturally, I hereby commit myself to doing anything you request to meet the quality requirements for Ubuntu.--

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) <rudd-o@rudd-o.com>

Rudd-O.com - http://rudd-o.com/

GPG key ID 0xC8D28B92 at http://wwwkeys.pgp.net/

Now playing, courtesy of Amarok: Max-A-Million - Fat boys

A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of.

-- Ogden Nash