-   -   Xastir problem (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/229904-xastir-problem.html)

John Szwarc 01-18-2009 01:33 AM

Xastir problem

Hello.

The Xastir v 1.9.2 that is in the Ubuntu 8.10 repository does not function properly.* The web based maps do not load properly.* I did a web search and found that the Xastir web site is off-line, but did find a couple of stray pages which seem to indicate this was a known problem before the web site was taken off line.

How do I fix this?* Is there a work-around for the bug?*

73's,

N3SPW