Old 11-21-2007, 04:31 PM
John Dong

Default StableReleaseUpdates: gtkpod-aac for Gutsy

Hello everybody, since it seems like we are in SRU verification season,
I shall add in one too. Please help me test gtkpod-aac
(0.99.10-2ubuntu1.1) in gutsy-proposed once the binaries arrive.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gtkpod-aac/+bug/163283

This is a combination of two bugs in gtkpod-aac: not having AAC support,
and not being able to add new files to local repositories.

Testing instructions are clearly outlined in the bug report (only the
Streamlined Verification Procedures need to be performed, though
detailed information on both bugs and their fixes are included for the
curious).

You do not need an iPod or any special hardware to test.

Thanks,

John Dong