Old 01-13-2009, 12:45 AM
Joel Cross

Default REVU Upload problems

Old 01-13-2009, 11:08 AM
Stefan Potyra

Hi Joel,

On Tuesday 13 January 2009 02:45:51 Joel Cross wrote:
> Hi MOTU,
>
> I recently signed up to REVU in order to upload my project to Ubuntu.
> (The bug report is at https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/314237). I have
> uploaded the package three times now over the past week or so, but it
> still will not show on the website, and it still says I have no uploads.
> Can you tell me what might be wrong? My REVU name is ukch.

the package in question is sabacc, right?

You've uploaded a binary package instead of a source package, so REVU didn't
accept it.
Please build a source package using -S -sa as arguments to
debuild/dpkg-buildpackage, and upload the resulting .changes file to REVU,
then everything should hopefully work.

Cheers,
Stefan.