Old 12-24-2008, 07:05 PM
Zell Faze

Default LMMS

I just figured I would let you know that a new version of LMMS is avaliable.

I think it is the maintainer's job to update the package when that happens.

Love,
Haxor ~Zell Faze~
<3

------------------------
"Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given free access to the sum of all human knowledge."
— Jimmy Wales, Founder of Wikipedia
Your donations keep Wikipedia running! Support the Wikimedia Foundation today: http://www.wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate

Old 07-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Faizul

greetings to all ubuntustudio users
i wonder how do you guys make a song using lmms ?i still cant find a way to build a simple song using this apps
--
73 de 9W2PJU

http://9w2pju.blogspot.com

Old 07-09-2010, 03:43 PM
lrspares45

On Fri, 2010-07-09 at 22:23 +0800, Faizul wrote:
> greetings to all ubuntustudio users
>

> i wonder how do you guys make a song using lmms ?
> i still cant find a way to build a simple song using this apps
>

> --
> 73 de 9W2PJU
>
> http://9w2pju.blogspot.com

I used this. It can take a little thought in some areas, but works.

http://lmms.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?title=Your_First_Song_with_LMMS

Cheers
Richard