Old 12-12-2008, 10:23 AM

Default linuxsampler package in intrepid

Hi,

I am looking for linuxsampler for Ubuntu Intrepid.
The last prebuilt binary I could find on packages.ubuntu.com was
for the Dapper 6.06 release. I see other related components like
qsampler, liblscp2, and gigedit built for each subsequent release
but not linuxsampler, the backend engine. Is there any reason why
this has been singled out and there is no more prebuilt packages?

Thank you.