Old 12-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Daniel Holbach

Default Happy Holidays!

Hello everybody,

in the spirit of http://www.ubuntu.com/files/winter07/winter-main.jpg
I'd like to wish you and your families a great time during the holidays.

2007 has been a great year for MOTU: we got another two very good
releases out of the door, we got a lot of new hands on deck and
everybody worked hard to keep Universe sane, alive and kicking. Feel
yourself all patted on the back, you've done great.

I also wish you a great 2008 and a good start into the new year.

2008 is going to be a year with a lot of challenges to the team: Hardy
being an LTS, even more contributors that'll need hand-holding and
guidance through their first steps and so on. I have no doubt we'll do
great. :-)

As a quick announcement: The following two weeks might be a bit more
quiet in #ubuntu-motu and in the sponsoring queue, so don't give your
hopes up if your requests are not directly dealt with.

Enjoy the holidays and have a good time,
Daniel

Old 12-25-2008, 08:11 AM
Shawn McCuan

Happy Holidays Ubuntu Users!