-   -   Next MOTU meeting (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-masters-universe/20231-next-motu-meeting.html)

Luca Falavigna 12-15-2007 07:03 PM

Next MOTU meeting

Hello everybody,

this is a quick reminder to inform you next MOTU meeting will be held on
Friday, December 21st, 12.00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.

Please add your agenda items here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Meetings

Thank you,

--
Luca Falavigna

Daniel Holbach 01-18-2008 11:31 AM

Next MOTU Meeting

Hello everybody,

the next MOTU Meeting is going to be Feb 1st 2008 at 20:00 UTC in
#ubuntu-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Be sure to add meeting items to the agenda at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Meetings

Have a nice day,
Daniel

"Emmet Hikory" 02-16-2008 10:46 AM

Next MOTU Meeting

The next MOTU Meeting will be held in #ubuntu-meeting 2008-02-29
12:00 UTC. As usual, the agenda (1) is on the wiki, and all are
welcome to add items. There are a couple items deferred from the last
meeting, but more are welcome.

As a reminder, MOTU Meetings are open to all, for discussion of
anything related to MOTU workflow, MOTU policy, and MOTU procedures.
All are both welcome and encouraged to attend.

1: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Meetings

--
Emmet HIKORY

Emmet Hikory 01-23-2009 09:22 AM

Next MOTU Meeting

MOTU,
In a recent email, Morten suggested he'd bring an item to the next
MOTU Meeting. Curious when that might be, I checked the wiki page (1),
and discovered that we haven't planned one since November. To better
facilitate Morten's plan, I'm unilaterally declaring the next MOTU
Meeting to be 12:00 UTC 30th January 2009, and updating the wiki to suit.

Morten,
If you can't make that meeting, please adjust the schedule to suit
the introduction of your topic (and be sure to add it to the wiki).