Old 11-27-2008, 11:36 PM
Josh

Default New package for ubuntu

Hello,

Is this the place to ask if I have written an application and would
like to see it accepted into the ubuntu universe?

My application is a budgeting program called GtkBudget.

Josh

Old 11-28-2008, 05:25 AM
"Didier Roche"

2008/11/28 Josh <josh.sickmate@gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> Is this the place to ask if I have written an application and would
> like to see it accepted into the ubuntu universe?
>
> My application is a budgeting program called GtkBudget.

Hi Josh,

you need to feed a "need-packaging" request in Launchpad. Here are
some examples: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.tag=needs-packaging

I think this is your official website: http://gtk.alkia.org/index.php.
However, it seems that you develop on Windows, did you already tried
to compile it under GNU/Linux. Is it working?

Didier