Old 11-27-2008, 02:47 PM
"Silvio Frischknecht"

Default lisaac - broken dep - interpid

the package lisaac should depend on libx11-dev or one of it's dependencies
if I don't have this package I get the error

me@higgs-boson:~/programming/lisaac$ lisaac hallo.li
--WARNING----------
Added ';'.
Line 8 column 0 in HALLO(./hallo.li):

^
Depending pass: ... (3)
Executing pass: *...... (7)
=> 0 second(s).
Run `gcc ./hallo.c -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -lm -lX11 -o ./hallo
-L/usr/lib ' /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lX11
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Failure!