Old 11-26-2008, 09:48 AM
Arnaud

Default ClamAV hardy

Hello,
I'm using ClamAV in hardy. It is in version 0.92. The latest version of
ClamAV is the 0,94. how to update the antivirus?
thank you

Im sorry for my english but im french.

arnaud yonnet

Old 12-01-2008, 02:55 PM
Scott Kitterman

On Wednesday 26 November 2008 05:48, Arnaud wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm using ClamAV in hardy. It is in version 0.92. The latest version of
> ClamAV is the 0,94. how to update the antivirus?
> thank you

Backporting clamav updates takes some significant testing. Test packages can
be found here:

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-clamav/+archive

You are welcome to use them. Please indicate test results here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Clamav

There is currently 0.94.1 there. It'll be updated to 0.94.2 once I get some
help getting an apparmor profile issue sorted out.

Scott K