Old 11-23-2008, 08:57 PM
"Emmet Hikory"

Default MOTU Application for Stéphane Graber (stgraber)

Stéphane Graber wrote:
> But here's the problem, after asking the TB to get limited upload rights
> to main for LTSP (ltsp/ldm/ltspfs) and iTalc, it turned out that they'd
> like me to become a MOTU first, then re-apply for main upload rights.
>
> So well, becoming a MOTU too can only help as universe upload right can
> still be helpful, mainly for bug fixing in my case (I'm mainly a QA guy ).

I'm impressed with Stéphane's work, including extremely close
collaboration with upstream and Debian. Sponsor comments are
excellent. I'm of mixed opinion on MOTU-style work, although the
plans to work with the Edubuntu team to get things working again are
excellent. +1 from me, given the situation outlined above, as further
delay to getting Stéphane better access to the LTSP packages would be
unfortunate for Ubuntu.

--
Emmet HIKORY