Old 11-20-2008, 04:30 PM
"Kherzi Samir"

Default - wrong root certificate

Title: [beidgui] - wrong root certificate

Hi,

I'm trying to use a specimen Belgium eID card that I got from certipost.

I did the following steps:

$> sudo /etc/init.d/pcscd start

$> sudo /etc/init.d/beid start

$> beidgui

(my user is a member of the scard group)

When I try to load the card, I have << wrong root certificate >>.

From what I understand, the real card reader have some certificates

that are located in /usr/share/beid/certs.

This path is correct and well set in /etc/beidgui.conf

For my specimen card, I have to use different certificates located at this URL:

http://certs.specimen-eid.belgium.be/

This url is well set in the /etc/beidgui.conf

I did a copy of these certificates into /usr/share/beid/certs.

So my question is: is there a way to allow beidgui to load my specimen card?

Thanks,

Samir