Old 11-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Fiede Bläsius

Default dvdstyler

Hello,

I'm trying to install DVDStyler on my Ubuntu 8,10 system but imposs.
Got always the error info.: Dependency is not satisfiable: libavcodec1d.

As far as I see in my sysstem, libavcodec is installed.

Could you help me pls?

Thks and

brgds
Fiede Bläsius

Old 11-20-2008, 03:31 PM
Brian Murray

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 10:31:43PM +0100, Fiede Bläsius wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to install DVDStyler on my Ubuntu 8,10 system but imposs.
> Got always the error info.: Dependency is not satisfiable: libavcodec1d.
>
> As far as I see in my sysstem, libavcodec is installed.
>
> Could you help me pls?

The application you are referring to is not included with Ubuntu as far
as I can tell. Subsequently, you should raise the issue with the people
providing the software.

--
Brian Murray @ubuntu.com