Old 11-13-2008, 02:55 PM
"Allen Taylor"

Default python-ocempgui missing dependency

I installed package python-ocempgui, but after trying to import ocempgui in Python, I got an error saying module pygame can't be found. I think it would be a good idea to add package python-pygame to the dependency list for python-ocempgui.
*
Allen B. Taylor
MDA
9445 Airport Road